GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:12:24 +0200
Assalamu alaikum brother Katim,
La haula wa la quwwata illa Billah
(There is no power and might except by Allah)

Brother Katim do you believe in God?
If you do,what are you?
Are you a Muslim,Christian, Jew or non believer???

Before i say any thing i would like you to answer my questions, then i will
know were to begin with you.

I am waiting for your respond.........

May Allah The AlMighty guide you away from Satan the evil that overcome`s
you....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)

Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 7:13 PM

> The L is not for this or that religion. Fine. But you will agree with me
> that a lot of the members are religious. I fine religious posting that are
> not insulting of any religion or religous personality to be acceptable.
You
> cannot rule out religion in a Gambian Bantaba. Spirituality, I believe,
> cannot threaten Secularity in a Gambian Society.
> >From: "Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: [log in to unmask]
> >Subject: Religious postings on Gambia-L
> >Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 13:02:36 -0800
> >
> >Hi folks,
> >
> >This is a reminder that Gambia-L is NOT a forum for this or that
particular
> >religion.  For this reason, I would advice you to refrain from sending
> >religious postings to the list.  While it is perfectly OK to send
> >annoucements of religious EVENTS (e.g. "there'll be a GAMMO at XYZ, on
Mar.