GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Radio Free Gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:03:58 -0600
We have been reliably informed that Hon. Halifa Sallah, Omar Amadou Jallow
and Hamat Bah were arraigned before Justice Paul (Yes, Paul Commission)
today.
Hamat Bah was charged with "the illegal possession of government
documents," while Hon. Sallah and OJ were charged with "sedition."

The three are reported to have been in high spirits. They reported to have
challenged the impartiality of the presiding judge - Justice Paul. Halifa
and OJ are reported to have been remanded (to remain in custody) until
December 12 and Hamat is remanded (to remain in custody) until December
19.

Note that Justice Paul was at one time exposed by Hamat Bah to have been
involved in certain corrupt practices and misuse of office.

More information will be shared as we receive it.

-BambaLaye

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい