GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:25:08 +0100
Sidibeh,

Thanks for the tip and comments; like your tooma, I hope you'll record the
programs. I just watched the one on STV2 (Standby hos Presidenten) but here,
those like myself who are cable connected don't get in Swedish TV3, only
those with satellite dishes can get in Swedish and Danish TV3.

Regards,

Kabir.