GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:58:02 -0500
http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/2008/4/11/reflection-on-haile-selassie

Heck no! You vomit your intestines in pain sometimes. The reason for that is simple. Among the world iron-fist rulers was a man that eliminated people with long eye-brows that joined in hairs on their foreheads. To that gray area of history, I wonder truly, if another demonic dominion was not in reign of a nation of ebony Ethiopians that deserved better than a man of false hope who spoke angelic at day and acted devilish at night -becoming a worship idol for a sect of chimney pipers of that powerful herb -cannabis sitiva. If only that is to be judged, then it surprises no one that the author who is trying to distract attention is praise-singing currently another of the many pariahs of doom. Dida Halake who recently undermined Dr. Taal needs to pack and run the kind of rubbish coming from his egoist mind in another place. True history is the actions under the microscope not the cooked tales of idiocy. It remains to be seen, that the thieves of history will never stop cheating on history. If they can cheat on history at the smaller levels, nothing is there to stop them cheating on history at the bigger levels. It is the same -Intellectual dishonesty & hypocrisy. The *****cat Dida Halake, typical of hate monger who despised the Mandingo tribe so much, which he belched in idiocy from his can of worms, time and again, needs a reality check in his oblongata. But the loose canon is still not transported to Campama yet. Why? Complexity and greed are hardly treated in mental homes. If his scrotal sac's balls were dangling 'left-right', the kind of pendulum motion with life bullet pores, he would have had a gut the least to reflect on true history.
Enough with this man of nonsense! An empty head that has nothing real to offer to a nation. We are Gambians who love peace, equality & justice. Isn't it an insult to decency on a day when a whole nation is supposedly to reflect on students that were killed by the poor administrators, he've chosen to tribute on the front page, the god-statue of the chimney pipers, a man of agony instinct. Tell me with honesty, isn't it a sabotage or lacking in humanitarian feelings of the Gambian plight? But Halake knows exactly what to do to lick the stinky 'buum-baw' of that Loose farty mouth, wanna-be-devilish-prophet. What else can you expect from a mosquito, other than suck your blood, just like a hookworm will do? Once he is done putting the Gambia in to flames, he obviously have a home to go to.
Give us a break!  Yes emphatically. Trust me, if not forwarded to me, I won't have read it. Early warning lights are beaming from his angle. As far as I am concerned, the pathetic historical cheat can write all he wants. That still will never change history. let us not forget even the Pharaoh of Egypt had deciples. I didn't take this editorial out of context.

Regards,
YJ