GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:25:48 -0000
Dr Sainea,

Thank you for your efforts. This paper sums up all the issues raised and i
only hope that the Government will take this opportunity which might not
come in handy again.
I would like to suggest that members of the Opposition parties be included
in the Committee, i hope this suggestion did not came too late.

The Struggle Continues!!!
Ndey Jobarteh