GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:34:46 EDT
Latjorr,
This is the second time I am writing to suggest anther date further down next
week so that a lot of people could be available. Due to the past experience
of last two demonstrations at the embassy, I hope you all heed to this so
that we could get a lot more people. Also if it is that long, may be we could
coordinate with the other people in other parts of the world.
I think if the demonstrations are staged on the same day around the world, it
might also have more impact. I would also urge those in Europe and elsewhere
to contact their local/international media outlets to carry the story.
I hope we all act together and hope the oppositions are looking forward to do
something with us. It is wonderful to write papers and address the situation,
but it is high time they come to terms with the reality.

Ousman Bojang.