GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:18:47 +0200
Elhajj,

Please extend my condolence to the family. Even though they were my
neighbours at the junction I have been scratching my head to remember Alieu
and could only guess 'Aku'.

May His Soul Rest in Eternal Peace!

Regards,

Kabir.

I did see Serign Mbye on my in 2002 in Kanifing and struggled long to
remember his name