GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:40:21 EST
Alaikum Salaam Brother Musa Pembo. May Allah accept our fasting and bless all
of us and our families with Imaan, and May He bless us with what is good in
this World and what is good in the Hereafter. Ameen.
This is a very detailed and lengthy report by Amnesty International, and
Inshallah, I will post the entire report in sections.

Jabou Joh