GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:57:45 +0100
thanks the elders ,haruna and joe .the interviews of the party leaders is part of the process to better understand them .i earlier call for those familiar with them to come forward and explain who this people are. Joe also raise a good point ,that is the mob behind the leaders.in-fact ,the bag carriers are more dangerous than the leaders. we all have a part in process of self-assessment .

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Suntou,

Indeed you make excellent points and I concur. I think you and Joe share
similar fears of perception and mob mentality. I agree and we must not forget
our own roles in the mob. Thank you for sharing. Instead of sharing links to
interviews, could you share the original thoughts in those links? Preciate you.

God speed. Haruna.