GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:43:05 -0800
Connie,
I don't need it. The List Admin should make available a daily posting for
others to see "How To Subscribe or Unsubscribe." I've seen a lot of requests
pertaining to the subject.  Some people have to beg to subscribe or
unsubscribe. Provide a link to the site, with the instructions .
I did wrote one sometime ago and has helped few online to subscribe or
unsubscribe. Everyone should be able to do it anytime anywhere without a
problem.
EB.
MCSE, MCP, MCP+I, A+