GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:39:31 +0000
Abdoulaye, thanks very much for your leadership and the time spent in this
effort.  Yes, no amount is small.  I would take this opportunity to
encourage our sisters to be heard.  We already have quite a few make their
voices heard but we need to hear from many more.  Please pledge and send
your contributions to my care: Joe Sambou, 8046 S. Kimbark Ave., Chicago, IL
60619.  Thanks to all those that already pledged and please help us spread
the word.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou