GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:05:55 +0100
The two of you, Haruna and Demba are well educated brothers. In small matters like this, we expect restraint and mutual understanding. you the elders must realise that there are many who has high hopes on your intellect and person, so haste remarks may derail such hopes. I am glad that, the debate is yielding fruit and the conversation is respectable and less aggressive. This is the spirit. Haruna, i know many folks who look up to you. your thoughts and opinion is of interest to them, so i urge you to keep cool and remember the high expectations many has in you.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   I knew you can be funny Demba. No it is not about Fatou because I don't
think we have any disagreements as to Fatou's worth, value, or extant
considerations. If you abandon search for knowledge at "Fatou's" expense, you will live
to averse me or other again. I'm not sure as a 'Newspaper' editor, you can
afford indiscriminate aversions of other.

Further, if you must know, Fatou has shared with me that you and Yero think
well of me. I shared with her I, likewise, think highly of you. Not only that,
another of our mutual friends who is entirely separate from Fatou, perhaps
unaware of each other, has shared some months back that you reserve a
congenial place for me in your heart. I had shared then that I do not know you but I
know of you and what little I may know is honourable. I indicated I would
cherish the opportunity to get better acquainted with you. Perhaps this were
divine conduit for such opportunity, albeit extraordinary, to be squandered?

Carpe Diem, for as you share, "We live in a small world". Not enough room
for indiscriminate aversions.

God bless.

Your brother Haruna. Oh, before I forget, I meant to share with you that
there's a knucklehead runnin around soliciting interview on Gainako's behalf.
I'm not sure whether she does it on your direction but she is terribly
unprofessional about it. You may reconsider Agency as you grow.

In a message dated 8/22/2008 9:21:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,