GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:30:28 +0100
Yanks
  Yaya Bajinka's release is a good news and pray to God to give heart to Yahya Jammeh to release others who are illegally detained without trial. To add up if only it is Freedom News Paper which is the source of, factual objective and responsible one most be sick in your brain. Every news item on that site is directed with hate, jealousy and egoism. It is such a trend that is destroying the fabric of our society.

yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Yero

Are you serious?

I thought Bajinka is dead!

I'm sure i've seen that report in some newspaper headline!

How come, has Jesus returned to resurrect man from dead?

This junk of a news will certainly shorten our lives!

Brethren Yanks