GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jereh Jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:18:21 -0500
Saul,

Apparently you haven't grown a bit.  You are as we all know, still
languishing in the corners of the world with no where to go.  Why don't you
leave Mr. Bojang alone.  Who says you are the one with good morals.  I am
sick and tired of you idiots who do nothing but sit on this stupid forum
playing hickory dickory duck with one another.  I am just telling it like
it is.  You need to grow up and take upon more fruitful ventures than wake
up evry morning thinking about the next unproductive topic.  This goes to
all the idiots and hypocrites on this list.

What?  Do you guys need a J.O.B.?  I am also sick and tired of people
talking about nonsense all the freaking time.  Yaya Jammeh has been
President going 7 years, and not a darn thing can you do about that.  Do
you really think writing up stupid petitions and analyzing socio/economic
situations in the Gambia is the way to start, moreover go?  Better think
again.  Why not take your unfruitful self to The Gambia and stand behind
you words.  What erks me most is when every idiot acts like they know
something about everything.  Bless the internet for providing easy access
and reference.  Half of you are nothing but drop outs.  Those with a
degree, most ain't doing nothing with it, not even a house, especially the
American wanna-bes,  just carnotes and that is it!

Who in his/her right mind would make this stupid thing a habit, posting all
kinds of nonsense.  Honestly, forums of this nature are best for jokes,
because that's what they are. jokes.

List Manager,
Really,  I picture a bunch of grown ups who have failed to accomplish any
title in their lifetime of any significance but want to use a mailing forum
to pretty up the business cards, maybe with the exception of one or two
(who know themselves).  The rest, just a bunch of "what can I do"?

Alh. Jereh J.J. Jammeh