GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alaji Ndure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:09:14 -0500
All,

I am writing to apologize to bro Nyang, for quoting him wrongly. After re-
reading his mail again, I realised that what he was actually saying was,
that ''the use of ''jamba'', is so widespread in the Gambia, it could lead
one to believe it was legalized''. My own words.

I stand though , by the other things I have said. We are deluding
ourselves, if we go on thinking things will get better all by themselves.

Sheikh, I applaud your move concerning Campama. For many years (still now)
this place is neglected; so it warms hearts to see that some people are
reaching out there, to help the patients possitively. I am pledging my
support and will talk to you later -privately.

Before going, I must say again, I am lamenting deeply, quoting you
mistakenly.

Nalen jaama top'.

Ndura.