GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:53:37 +0000
Before it was "Allah's Bank" and our people consumed it.  Now, it is
"bottled scriptures" and our people are buying yet, some more.  I think this
says more about our people than Yaya, for we all know that Yaya is a con
alright.  Here is a title for you Daa Baa in case you need one - "Message in
a Bottle".  Our journey will take centuries at this pace.

Chi Jaama

Joe