GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:02:33 +0200
Good question Katim. Landing Jatta and the  Momodou Lamin Camara wrote from the
following IPs 32.100.165.200 and 32.100.251.10

Momodou Camara Copenhagen - Denmark

On 30 Apr 00, at 11:25, Katim S. Touray wrote:

Hi folks,

The posting below came from one momodou camara
([log in to unmask]), and was signed by
Landing Jatta.  Mr. Jatta was following up on a topic ("ALLAH'S ARMY Army:
Struggle Must Continue") which he started yesterday, April 29.  That posting
came from the address [log in to unmask] Given that
we already have a Momodou Camara (one of the list Managers) on the list, it is
unfair to him to tolerate the changing identifies of Mr. Jatta or Mr. Camara.
I would like to inform Mr. Jatta or Mr. Camara that we can only tolerate one of
the above addresses, and names on the list.  Please let us know which one you
want to go by (even though from all indications they both are assumed
identities), and make sure you unsubscribe the other from the list.  As the
Wollof saying goes: you have to sleep in one bed so we can wake you up.

Have a great weekend, and best wishes.

Katim
which