GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:54:23 -0800
At the end I have pasted the latest on the tour organised by service chiefs in The Gambia.Tour organised by service chiefs? A press release sent out by the army? Why not the permanent secretary defence? Why not the office of the Inspector General of police?
I do chose such topics because my reasons  are really clear to any person who associates with security work.Not jokers! I mean security-minded men and women not people who see security as being loyal to the president's flag car.Security gurus are known for being loyal to the nation's flag period.
Now here we have these people being told that cattle rustling has reduced in one area and then Mr Badjie killed himself two days ago because he could not trace his cows, just few kilometers away from Banjul?(refer to the arshives of the daily observer just two days back).Did they not send in an article where Badjie committed suicide for not being able to trace his cattle two days ago?
Wow! Badjie lives very close to Yundum,Kartong and Fajara barracks!
Anyway was an NIA operative and a driver's head not smashed by those very cattle rustlers(according to what we were told???) months back? I for one never take these press releases seriously anyway.

Now why include the invitation by the Senegalese authority in Nioro? Because few months ago an incident involving Gambian Immigration officials and Seneglese customs took place at that place.Here we can see an infantile way of "playing with diplomacy".Is it in 2005 that Banjul talks about fishing licences between them and Dakar? Is it today that Banjul would brag about being invited to visit a border village in Senegal? But why Nioro? I will reveal that here with a better picture very soon.
There is no reason to tour these areas and then attempt playing the role of diplomats at a village level by army Lts and police Inspectors.Thats hazardous.

I hope those who signed the fishing licence agreements told the Senegal that people in Banjul do also have a share in Somalia's Puntland state fishing licences too? There are so many people working under this regime with their faces blind folded.I do sympathise with these officials a lot.If they continue working under this "darkened" umbrella they will be asked questions in the future that they will never be able to answer.I do always say one thing...ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE WORKING UNDER YAYA REALLY KNOW WHO HE IS? I can swear on the Holy Qur'an that THEY DO NOT KNOW THIS MAN AND THE RED CIRCLE OF THE REGIME THEY REPRESENT.Well Yaya Djibo Leity Kah is close to my uncle and I will certainly reveal  truth to them very soon. This is no decoy or bluff and Yaya knows when Essa speaks! Do not attempt trying to block me because trying to do so will make things worse for you.Just watch  me traverse Keur MaJeubell and then reach GeulTape near Medina in Dakar.
You will people will be seeing the essence of dedication God willing.
My fight is not partisan! I am fighting against the PAST/PRESENT AND FUTURE OF YAYA JAMMEH AS A DISGRACE TO AFRICA'S MODERN REVOLUTION.Yaya had the plate near him but he decided to put sand on it.This Modern African Revolution is not to be joked with it must grow God willing.I just hope that Yaya is aware of the strength of the ongoing new face? This time it is not MOJA.It is MESA Movement of Effective Services in Africa.
The tour of the service chiefs friends and country men and women was nothing but frsutration emerging from paranoia.
Yaya beware of the IDES of APRIL!
Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.