GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
george sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 12:18:09 PST
  Q1. Since quite a number of Gambians are in the diaspora, is it possible
  for us to vote while abroad?And how?

  Q2. I also think a lot of people abroad don't even know who to vote for to
begin with and since this is true, who would make an ideal candidate to win
our votes?

  Q3. As ESSA THOMAS suggested why don't each one of us come up with some
real
  issues affecting us today, and let's give them not only some thought but
  figure out solutions. I think it is a great start.

  Q4.Last, To Halifa : what realy is your position?
  A. A Politician seeking office
  B. A Freedom fighter willing to risk it all
  C. A mawlid with inconceivable ideals
  D. An instigator - the average JOE