GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:39:36 -0800
Hehehehehehehehe......

As we say in Nigeria.... I beg, leave my brother Katim alone o! I look
forward to hanging out with him later in the year when I visit Madison.
I'm sure he will take me out to his neighbourhood Carribean restaurant for
a hearty meal of oxtail, curry goat and jerk chicken.

Have a good night.

Best regards,

Madiba.