GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:37:48 -0500
Well said Dampha,
This man is always lying--that is his problem. Find below an extract of the
archives--this is when he was Kebba Jobe & Ebrima unmasked him.

Gassa wrote:
Dear Ebrima,
 >My brother called me telling me to check Gambia L website. There you are
 >saying that i am kebba Jobe and you know me and Musa. Please be informed
 >that i am on leave from 2 weeks ago and did not visit my office for 3 days
 >now. I had to go to sera Kunda exchange to read this because there is no
 >cyber cafe in my area and saw what you are writing. I tried to reply but
it
 >is asking me for a password and i do not have one that is why i am sending
 >you this email. Please stop it.You can contact me at home on 392277
anytime
 >or on my mobile 961900.
 >Best wishes,
 >Pamodou Gassama (Senior Manager Planning and Development - Gamtel).

Lies lies and more lies--what can I say.

And here is another one he wrote to Saihou Mballow...PLease note the
contradiction between this one and the one above:

Saihou Mballow are you for real? Provide the proof where I ever denied being
 behind the Kebba Jobe alias. There is a world of difference between denying
 something and not acknowledging it. All the time I have always maintained
 that my identity was not the issue. What these people are saying is that
 even though knowing that your dialogue is with the right person is
 important, what the message is about is far more important. I have tried to
 ignore your idiotic tendencies and vulgarity long enough. Now I am ready to
 take you on Dalasi for Dalasi.

Mr Gassa told MR Mballow that there is a big difference b/w denying
something and not acknowledging it---You do not have to be a rocket
scientist to figure out that he was outright denying to be Kebba Jobe in the
extract above.

Unless he proves that any list member in the opposition has written to him
asking him not to go down the 'gutter' with you, I will take it as mere
lies--afterall that's all he is good at.

May The almighty allah bless the Gambia & rid us of the butcher of Kanilai
and his cohorts.

Ngai.