GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:19:15 EDT
Mboge: << I shall end by saying to Good bye, You are the Weakest link.  Even
with a degree in engineering  you seem not to be able to work out simple
equations.  See you  when you are fossilized.>>

Hamjatta: Mboge, thanks for reminding us of that illustrative catch-phrase of
Anne Robinson's: "Jobe", you are the weakest link. Goodbye! Suffices for
"Jobe's"  tawdry attempts at exonerating Jammeh by masturbating
intellectually decadent stuff that makes one sigh with exasperation that the
likes of "Jobe" are really thicker than Jammeh himself. I like the way you
painted the picture for the idiot vis-a-vis how Gambians are faring
comparatively albeit all these so-called "projects": if he has any sense of
direction, he will try and explain why inspite of all these indictments,
Gambians ought to stick with Jammeh? Is Jammeh the best Gambians can really
come up with as a leader? This is the simple question the idiot has been
dodging all the time he has surfaced on this List. Instead, he runs around in
circles; avoid contentious questions that will box him into a corner and
unmask the toe-curling hypocrisy inherent in his endeavours. As i said
earlier, he ain't nothing but a freakishly lettered oaf.

Take great care Brother. Hopefully, we'll get to see in May or June - if fate
will have it.

All the best,

Hamjatta - Kanteh