GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BEKAYE PHAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 02:52:33 -0500
Well said Yus.This guy is a pain somewhere.I can't understand what in hell
he thinks of people on the list--fools or what? Here is a guy who endorsed
this regime from the very beginning but fell out when his friend and
hero-Sabally -was done with now jubilates the failure of the opposition
coalition just because of the PPP.Bro Ous just be a man atleast for a moment
and show your true colors than sleeping on the fence.

      FAAL