GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mambuna Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:11:26 -0400
The two "Ousmans" (Ndow and Bojang),

Thanks for your input on this Taal story. Nonetheless, I think you both missed my
point. Like both of you, I know very well that Ebrima Ceesay did not write the
Observer article. He just forwarded it to the L, and trust me I sincerely
appreciate Ceesay "Manding Mori's" effort of providing insider info. of
happenings back home. What I disagree with was his response to Salieu's private
mail via the L. There were personal issues in that response that the L needs not
to know. You may need to re-read my original reponse if need be.

I would love for Ebrima to stay on the L, but then again that is entirely up to
him. We have seen people come and go, but the L is always here (thanks to Dr.
Touray and Co.). We wish Ebrima well outside of Gambia-L!

God Speed!
Pa Mambuna