GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
abdul aziz drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:12:47 +0100
Mr President,

Whatever lie you have prepared to tell the Gambians, put in that your muddy
brain that Gambians have made up their mind. You knew what happen to the
Great Students. You knew and ordered their killing therefore you must not
come up with any bogus sympathy. If you cannot take this opportunity to
announce the end of your disgraceful  term in office ( which you hijacked)
then ,we Gambians are sorry and need no more lie.

Mr President, your cronies have already fought and still continue to fight
hard to crook the truth. Unlike your killings in the army, you mistakely
carried out this one in broad day light and in the presence of the Gambian
public. This have made your task of bending the truth more powerful than
your 'Jalang`s ' power. If you really are not going to speak the truth that
will crumble you bucthery regime, please, please do not go ahead with your
so call address.

A.Drammeh.