GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:19:36 EDT
Ebou,

I have no proof that this rumour came from Gambia post. Infact, the person
who sent me the email is not subscribed to either list.
No matter what transpires on the two lists, and what opinions we may have, it
is imperative that we do not encourage any sort of disharmony or rivalry
between these two lists.Lord knows that Gambians do not need anything to add to
our already existing inability to work harmoniously together.
My intention in putting this information on the L was to show how undfounded
the rumour was because the information is posted to the  very list that is
rumured to have closed.  It deserves no other attention or interpretation so let
 us not turn it into another point of contention.

Jabou Joh