GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:51:26 -0400
SAMATEH
in islam the best thing that muslims should try to avoid is trick. Allah the
almighty states that '' we cannot deceive him ''. i clearly states that the verse
is from 30 and 31. again i pointed out that every thing in islam is shown to us
by our noble prophet. his wifes cover themself so as his companions wifes ,the
tabeheen ,and the rigtious women among muslims. you can call it precidence.
we follow what our rasul did ,nothing less nothing more. if any believing
women perform the ibada or action she is free from sin but if she clearly
denied the injustion then she is disobeying her maker.the rest is between her
and god .like drinking alkahol ,gambling ,playing
lottery,backbitting,murder ,theft,corruption,racism,tribalism,lying etc.this are
all commands of god for us to avoid.
verses like fornicationa and adultery are so severe that God command us not
to go near it ,the verse did not say don't do it but don't go near it. this implies
that we shouldn't go to places were we will be tempted to do acts of
disobeying god.
any muslim woman who do the hijab in its simplist of forms is the best dahee
or propagator of islam .we men are weak and look for all sorts of excuses yet
God is never in a rush to meet us. we can manipulate the ayahs but we will
pay for it.
we men hardly show our identity as muslims ,we are scared we blend-in .why
do we do that ? simple ,we are not convince about our product .if you are
confident of your product you show the signs and symbols ,but if are not
convince ,it is always a matter of who cares ,god is all forgiven.
i have withness gambian men encouraging their wifes to uncover there head.
Allah is my withness ,why ? i have seen gambian muslim men given dirty
movies to ther spouses ,why ? a former friend of mine from kiyan even refuse
to go any where with his wife if her head is covered untill the lady finally took
off her hijab .i cut all ties with this junk .ignorance in our faith is taken very
lightly .this is the state we men are .women are trying there best even in
banjul but the men, calling them ninjas, all sorts of name.
sameteh look in the quran whether you will see were ALLAH explain to you
how to pray ?
the prophet muhammad said ,pray as you see me pray. yet if a muslim avoid
sallah or five daily prayer he/she ceased to a be a muslim. not wearing hijab
does not make one a non-muslim but a sinner .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい