GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 05:07:32 -0700
Friends,
we have just been alerted about someone criminally
using our UDP email account through hacking.
Right now we are unable to use the account because the
person has managed to changed the password. But we are
working with the Yahoo group to solve the problem
therefore, we urge you to disregard all postings
coming from the said account until when things are
back to normal.

We thank editor Yero Jallow who first contacted us
concerning the illegal postings.

At the moment we are not accusing any body for the act
until when we receive our investigation.

We thank you all for your understanding.

Regards,
Saihou

--- United Democratic Party NYC <[log in to unmask]>

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
> To contact the List Management, please send an
> e-mail to:

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

Note: This communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.