GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 14:56:21 EDT

Thanx Suntou. I guess a bank of Zenith's size can afford a private jet to
fly my contract payments to Mombasa for me instead of requiring me to call them
to confirm the payment and habe 300 million Naira wired to a provided account
 number. I must consult my lawyer regarding the delinquent payments I'm due
from  Zenith bank for work I may never have undertaken. Then I'll donate
everything to  The GDP. Whaddaya think??

God bless!

Masoud. MQJGDT. Al Mu'Umin. So have you completed your landscape project
yet? for the flat owner and your neighbours??

In a message dated 5/27/2008 10:46:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,