GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mamau Tage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:45:09 GMT
Look Tombong,

We are not fools. Your Dictator(Dr.) Jammeh policy towards women is that of
abuse. Where as he hires and fires the male civils servants, he uses the
women as robber stamps. And conscious of the sympathetic nature of women he
finds its confotable to intimidate them easily than their male colleagues.
Your ALLIANCE FOR PROFESSIONAL ROBBERY AND CORRUPTION (APRC) is but a party
of crminials who capitalise on the weakness of the female sex for greedy
objectives.
An exmaple can be find in your GRTS. How many unqualifed female staff did
you employed without fomrmally consulting your bosses at say Gamtel? Your
fear of the young and multi-talentend male staff make you seek refugee in
the company of the female club since non of them will question the abilities
of the the Taxi-driver turned TV director.
Your cat and dog relationship with promising talents like Bubacarr Sankanu
have strongly showed insecured you and your Charlantant APRC inner cirlces
are at the productivity of promising young Gambian males. So you find
confort in the female side.
All the appointment of female staff at top post is but a show. APRC is also
not the first to have women at high post. THe VP of MUseveni's  Uganda is
female, South Africa has more female  in the cente of power that your fake
system.
If you cannot set the records clear, please continue to sing the praise of
yopur sinking APRC/ GRTS and leave G-L for serouse debate. What we are
concern at this G-L is to find ways of salvaging Mother Gambia from your
rotten APRC dicatorship. The amount of money spent in the NY femlae
delegation could have been used to aleast compensate the farmers who have
been suffering because of MUtsubishi-Pajero-flamboyant governmwent.

Thanks

Mamau Tage