GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edi sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:35:43 +0300
Hello Brother,
It will be quite appreciated reading my article once again to come to
sense.I was and still a student and well aware of the cruelity by the
armed force to killing our future leaders, who knows maybe my own could be
among the deads or wounded.But that will not force me to insult or attack
innocent individuals. This is quite wrong. I don't know these people and
have never meet them, then again they are brother and should treated like
one of us. In this way, unity will prevail. We need democracy to help
sustaining economy,therefore, it should favouring all Gambians not certain
groups against the other like white people did.

It is good that Tobong and mister ambassador take these post then the
military personnel,they therefore diserve respect, moreover they join us
us on the list to share their love for the Gambia and it people whereever
they are, and this is what we are paying them, this is a shame.It is
certain to you people that if Tobong and Mr Ambassador refuses the posts
that will pave the way for entire military control.

we can work things out within our selve peacefully. voilent is not the
solution to any problem, It was voilence in the gambia 10th and 11th/4/00
which resulted to our mourning today, yet the same voilence is taking as a
tool to solve this problem. Please let us try and unite ourselves here in
this very forum, abide by rules that we agree on.If this goes well in this
forum then there could be hope to next generation of Gambians. I know
truth is painful but it will have to prevail anyway.
Thanks, PEACE TO EVERY ONE WITH EQUAL TREATMENT AND LOVE TO ONE AND OTHER.
EDI LK SIDIBEH                                  NAAKANTIE 2C9
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION       48320 KOTKA
KYMENLAAKSO POLYTECHNIQUE

PEACETO EVERYONE ON EARTH.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,