GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:32:50 -0400
in mandelas other children , i cannot believe what i am reading. i am use to
reading harrowing accounts but not on our doorsteps. the fact that the junta
could be paranoid about a news paper advert begers believe . deporting a
potential business man just for nothing.

now i have a glue what media men/women wnet through or shall i say are
going through in yahya's gambia.
may be brother kabir can say some thing about the book. i am only in chapter
five but my God .please answer this question baba , this socall intelligent
officer are they the normal Gambian bloke or do they look any different ? i am
a bit surprise as to the apparent stupidity in there questioning . do they look
ok i mean in the mind ?

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい