GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"SS.Jawara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:25:26 +0200
Hi M. S. Sidibeh:

The problem I used to encounter with the L was not the box size of my mail
program, but that I got unsubscribed automatically whenever my mail box was
full. Nonetheless, that problem has ceased. When was the last time I called
you to re-subscribe me? The peculiar thing is that I `ve  never been
automatically unsubscribed from the G-Post or any other subscribed news
sources due to my full mail box.
I thought you where in Paris. Hope you are enjoying your vacation?

Have a Good Day!

Saul S.Jawara