GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:21:41 GMT
The unthinkable has happened! An impeccable source has just informed me that
Madam Zeinab Jammeh has given birth to a baby girl in the last 48hrs. But
here is the trick: the Jammeh snoops were a step ahead of us, because they
had secretly transferred the madam and her entourage from "The Madison" to
the "Wyndham"  located just round the corner on M street. Our sources are
doing a thorough research on the whole matter. The hotels' details will be
provided latest tomorrow. But for now, the fact is that Zeinab Jammeh, wife
of Yaya Jammeh has a baby girl in Washington DC.

The cruel irony here is that the little girl by virtue of her place of birth
is almost guaranteed “Permanent Resident” status in the US. I hope Tombong
and his likes who like to peddle the nonsense that Yaya Jammeh is doing
wonders to Gambia’s medical sector, will cease such talk. If this guy was
doing such a wonderful job in building “first rate” hospitals in the Gambia,
why hasn’t he trusted Gambian hospitals with his wife’s delivery? But then,
lying and hypocrisy has never been in short supply as far as this criminal
regime is concern.

Saul.