GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 03:33:02 +0200
Jabou,

Don't worry, I won't waste my time on him. He can keep on beating about the
bush and quoting the price of tea in China when confronted with the question
at the heart of this conflict. You are right, he knows damn well what the
issues is but as long as his masters have not come up with a pointer for
him to argue, something which they themselves don't have, thus the lies, he
has nothing to come up with. So like Mugabe told his maters, he can go hang!

Regards,

Kabir.