GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:51:25 -0000
Katim,
Just a few words about the cold here,especially today,I would not wish you a
visit  here,I don't even know how long I can contain this condition.
Well,I have without doubt noted your worries about the future of the whole
University programme should in case any reaction against the
president.However I have the believed that the implications will be very
minimal in relation to the psychological defeat even by raising the issue.I
have my doubts if the programme will be hampered,they will never go so
far,such are not the tactics of this fascist regime as far as my
observations are concerned.I might be wrong but I think this is an issue we
need to look into.

For Freedom
Saiks