GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:12:27 -0700
Please for those of you who always  express doubts on messages from me the following is Mr.Njie's e-mail:[log in to unmask](i will preserve the text itself for myself and ofcourse the detectives at New York).

So Mr.Njie i will be staying at the following adress from the fifth of july 2275 PEARSALL AV.10469 BRONX .NY.USA. When you want to call me you can get me on:1718 405 1425.

If i am away you can then ask for one Omar Kah the son of Mr.Mbye Kah a lecturer at Gambia college(my uncle).Omar can definately tell you where i will be.

Then from the I5th of july i will be with Manlafy Jarju in Atlanta.

WELCOME MR NJIE DUDU.

ESSA BOKARR SEY.