GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:46:03 EST

Alaikum Salaam Ginny. Very troubling indeed! Heart breaking really and
enraging at the same time.
Jabou

In a message dated 3/20/2006 8:28:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Assalamu  alaikum / greetings all, Jabou this is very troubling.  It's been a
 depressing last
couple of days of news around here!  I'd go int o it  more, but I just wrote
a whole message about
it which I lost, and I don't  feel like typing it again.  But suffice it to
say, that I read a
story  yesterday about a New Orleans businessman who was arrested after
Hurrican  Katrina and
charged with terrorism and looting, for no good reason, and I  saw on the
news tonight about the
restaurant owners who were beaten up and  the husband killed, the wife is
still int he hospital.
And it's just a  cold, rainy day here.  But anyway, this world is really
going  crazy.

Ginny

P.S. Sorry for this being so off topic, I'll  reread the article later, I'd
started to read it
during my lunch break at  work, but was not able to finish  it.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web  interface

To  Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
To contact the  List Management, please send an e-mail  to: