GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 04:06:42 -0800
Yaya I also wish Dr Jeng a happy New year. He is a real role model giving me regular advice on academic issues. Dr Jeng thanks a lot for your prayers.I hope you and the family are fine and doing wel. We In North England at the moment are experiencing the weather you people over in Norway, Finland, Sweden and Denmark are used to.

yaya darboe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Dear Dr. Alhagi S. Jeng

As a former colleague at NARB, I am writing to wish you happy new year and many years to come. I prayed that you live for many coming years with good health. How is your wife and chids?

YayaDarboe

"Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng" wrote:
Mr. Sanneh,

Please accept my deepest sympathy. May Allah (SWT) grant him Jannah, Amen.

Dr. Jeng