GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:49:04 +0100
Yanks
  The husler journalist need a decent life.Let him get the university
or college if he think he got the academic credentials and get prepared
for Gambia he claim to have in his heart. People like Pa Nderry only
want to envisage Gambia under this state of madness and just pretend to
love our country with their freedom bullshit. It is vision of narrow- mindnessless and unobjective
journalism that he was carried away by Lamin waa Juwara to break the
grand coalition. AS you read freedom you can imagine the gutter and the
replica of Gambian society-brother fight against brothers, ''fadeya in conflict with badeyaa'' all feed with hate, jealousy and egoism that viberate into
personal hate. It is what will is breaking the fabric of our society.Just don't have a time for the bullshit.

yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Pa Nderry wrote:

"Runaway journalists should give us a breathe please. We do not need your advise. Take your ethics to the gutters. We shall use breaking news today, tomorrow and day after. Get to hell. Put your journalstic ethics in your damn pockets!! Forward with Freedom, backwards never!!!" freedomnewspaper!

Let me break it down for you Nderry!

"Runaway journalists should give us a breath please. We do not need your advice". Pa Nderry

OK no advice. But less you forgot, Pa Nderry, you are a runaway journalist

However,

"Take your ethics to the gutters". Pa Nderry

You do not need runaway journalists' advice, but what made you think that you can advise runaway journalists' by advising them "to take their ethics to the gutters". Are you for real?

"We shall use breaking news today, tomorrow and day after". Pa Nderry

Yes,
But you forget that Runaway journalist have the same right in expressing their opinion about your journalistic flaws.

"Get to hell". Pa Nderry

Easy "Rude Boy". Don't speak to your elders like that!

"Put your journalistic ethics in your damn pockets!!" pa nderry

OK Pa, now you sound really like a "Rude Boy" than a newspaper editor. So what should we call you.
"Rude Boy Editor" buyaka!!!!

"Forward with Freedom, backwards never!!!" freedomnewspaper!" pa nderry

Point of correction Rude Boy!

It's Backward with Freedom, Forward never"!!!

Nemesis Yanks

And I'm not cherno Baba or Yahya Jammeh
how many more nemesis do you want Nderry