GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:28:39 EST
Assalaamu alaikum Samba,

l just now had time to read the posting on the importance of women. Thank you
so much. The part that is most inspiring is the prayer of Rabea. May Allah
shower us with the faith that she had in Allah, to worship Allah solely for
the love of Allah and his majesty. More than any other religion, Islam frees
women and dignifies them.May Allah bless and reward you for sharing this
information. Ameen.

Wassalaam.
Jabou Joh

In a message dated 1/6/00 6:33:55 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]