GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:11:24 -0400
Ms. Joh, with all due respect, it is NOT as simple as that. Someone does NOT
stay in bed and deliberately miss a class exam and come back to the
professor and say that in ‘fairness’ sake the exam should be reconvened to
allow her/him to partake in the exams. This is analogous to what we are
dealing with here.

Let us meet by all means. But to discuss issues about the running of the
interim government that has NOT been discussed at the Meeting of August 13,
2001. We CANNOT also have our cake and eat it. Meaning, we CANNOT tell our
leaders to act because time is of the essence and castigate them for
deciding NOT to postpone a Meeting (for the third time) because ‘formal’
invitations were NOT given.

Ngai, welcome back and great points.
KB