GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul M. Ceesay" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:11:02 -0500
Hello members of this forum,
Fighting with Ebou Jallow on the L is not making things better. We are not
communicating rationally anymore. I think that the Gambia Government
legally should be responsible and find ways to retrieve that sum of money
wherever it is.
These trends of attacks going back and forth is a waste of time and energy
and moreover the negative images it creates for this forum is tremendous.
Some of you even suggested that he apologize to the forum. To whom and then
what? What kind of a stupid person would do anything like that. I don't
believe that Ebou is a stupid fellow. If we believe in democracy, then Mr.
Jallow will have his day in the courts of law to defend the charges against
him.
On the other hand, have we even thought about giving him the chance and
that maybe E.J. realizes his mistakes and wants to talk to friends and make
it up. We will gain a lot if we dialogue. Let us treat each other with
respect regardless of our beliefs and differences. Let us improve
communication because the value of knowledge is entirely instrumental and
it is good to have. Don't you think that he might have some information of
benefit to us all? Who knows, he could even shed some light on other people
who knows nothing except subtraction " weha" from the Gambia's economy. If
we approach this whole issue wisely the final amount would be more than 3M.
"  FOU KENA DI GASS FUKA DI SULE, PONDA MOI BARRI REK WHY PAH DOU FA AM"
suma niari koparr
Paul

Paul M. Ceesay
Laboratory Storekeeper