GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
akere achu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:36:42 GMT
Brothers and Sisters,
I am a Cameroonian considering a job offer to Gambia, and I m very excited
about it. I have read and heard so many beautiful things about this part our
mother continent that I can't wait to go.
However, does anyone know if there is an ISP, Internet Service Provider in
Serakunda, or Banjul? In other words, can one get connected to the internet
over there? I will suppose so, but I am just trying to be sure. And if so,
does anyone who how much it cost to be connected per month, per hour, etc.
I will appreciate any information to this effect, or any reference for
further information. Thanks in advance, and may Allah bless U all!!!
Akere D. Achu,
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer