GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 01:35:24 +0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from a highly-placed source in the heart of
The Gambia Government. I have to add that in all these years that I have
known him/her, this particular source of mine has never got it wrong when it
comes to Gambia Government matters. Therefore, if Tombong Saidy comes to the
L and denies my source's e-mail, just LAUGH and move on! This particular
source of mine is an unsual authority on Government matters.

Ebrima Ceesay