GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BEKAYE PHAL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:39:01 CDT
Jabou/Elhadj

You did nothing wrong when you made the call for forgiveness on the part of
our brothers/sisters who in one way or the other worked with Jammeh but quit
only when they realised the devil in Jammeh.To forgive is godly and to call
for it too is godly.I am of the believe that once we succeeded in uprooting
Jammeh we will have a Truth and Reconciliation Commission similar to that of
South Africa -there and then people with tainted hands will come forward
,confess to their crimes and seek forgive.The war of words that ensued
following the $3 million questions was not the least positive in the fight
to uproot Jammeh.WE all have a right to our opinions but we should be
mindful not to infringe on others to the extend of calling names.The Ebou
Jallow case or the Missing $3 millions or what ever you call it is to me a
very tiny fraction of the real problem we have.The details of this
transaction is on file and can be easily retrieve anytime the need arises
and more over Ebou Jallow & Jammeh are known people who can be reached
anytime to answer to charges.

Lets regroup and concentrate on the real problems at home .The April 10 & 11
killings of innocent unarmed stundents needs a thorough and aggressive
follow up.For two months now the Coroner's report is yet to be made
pulic.The Commision of Enqiury we are now made to understand is having
problems with the AG's Office.All AIMED at frustrating the findings of the
commission .When will justice finnaly prevail? The DEVIL and his Co.are
experts in fabricating stories/events to distract peoples attention to
burning issues .Just take a look at events unfolding back home, after the
April killigs there was this report of Bissau soldiers ,then the UDP ambush
and  the arrest of Lalo ,Dumo and others -and now the Kanteh/Makalo story.At
ANY onetime when people are focusing on things not in their interest they
create stupid tales/scenes to undo us.

Lets stop the fight amongst us for now and embark on an aggressive follow up
as said over and over by Keba Dampha-we owe it to our BROTHERS & SISTERS who
died in the hands of the devil's security men.

Lets share this from Ralph W Emerson
"THOUGHT IS THE BLOSSOM, LANGUAGE THE BUD ,ACTION THE FRUIT BEHIND IT"

FAAL