GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:39:15 -0400
" I will give three Bulls for that. Tell Omar
Faal that there is a signing bonus of three Dampe of Mbaseng Reese, and
there is also a performance bonus for delivering the goods. I'm depending"

Joe:

Youa re killing me...laugh. I am not sure what to make out of this narration from Mr. Deen. I am sure he is dead serious, but he came accross very funndy indeed.

Musa JEng