GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:15:46 EST
Essa, you do not even know the question you asked anymore.  The last time I
checked this was your  first question:

"Would each of us think about FIVE critical issues or
problems in The Gambia and submit your list to the L
no later than Monday, March 6th.  If you so personally
desire, you can send it to me at [log in to unmask]"

And this was the second demand:
"> REMINDER TO EVERYONE TO SEND YOUR COMMENTS IN ABOUT
> ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR HOMELAND AT PRESENT:  PLEASE
> SUBMIT YOUR FIVE ISSUES OF CONCERN THAT YOU HAVE IN
> YOUR MIND."

Now,  you have decided to change your question to:
"Just a quick reminder to share your views of what you
think are critical issues  that need serious
addressing in The Gambia at present."

Do you see that every single one of your demands/questions is different from
the other?  If you are incapable of figuring out what you want to ask, then ,
my apologies, but you cannot be taken seriously.

On a final note, I feel a bit offended that you would use my 5 issues as a
good example of what you don't want.  But, then again, if memory serves me
right you also asked for a list of  "problems" that our country is facing.
The pettiness of your action suggests to me that you have a hidden/personal
agenda against some.   But I only have myself to blame for replying to this
foolishness.

Yus