GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:18:38 +0100
Kabir,

Thank you indeed for the time and effort in posting all those updates regarding the Senegalese election. Going through all those, one could easily sense that "Njoofa" was about to go. This a dream turn reality for Wade and the Senegalese. He had always enjoined his people to be patience and that their suffering was not anything permanent, and the people believed in him and waited, and victory atlast!! The Senegalese knew the cap fitted Wade and it was only a matter of time for him to wear it eventhough it took them this long. Who said patience never pay?

Kabir allow me to reecho your quotation, "afferbi saffantele kat".

NDOKALEKULEN WA SENEGAL.

Regards,
Omar.