GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdou sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:19:45 -0700
What a good analysis on the national democratic
revolutionary struggle of Guinea Bissau.Gassama, it
was Saikss samateh who introduce me to the book of
Amilcar Cabral:- Unity and struggle.As a marxist, he
also understand the historical realities of his
country.I also belief because of his agronomic
research background on Guinea Bissau at that
time.Cabral is an intellectual who had vision and mean
to liberate his people from the yoke of colonialism.It
is sad that the imperialist agent who killed him in
January 1975 don't do justice to our continent.My
Brother the legacy of Amilcar Cabral will continue.
Abdou Karim Sanneh
Manchester UK

=== message truncated ===